Due to the continued fluctuation of Covid-19 rules, regulations, and suggestions for safety – we’ve decided to forge ahead and meet outside under the beautiful Campus Bible tent. To avoid the heat of midday – we’ve adjusted the schedule into 2 mornings – Tuesday and Wednesday. Our director, Mrs. Clark, will also benefit from the lighter/cooler schedule since she has picked up directing both Beginning Choir and Youth Choir for this semester (along with Children’s Choir, Girl’s Ensemble and Concert Choir).
We’re sorry for any inconvenience.
To register online click here.
Beginning Choir (grades K-2) $80 ($55 before August 17)
Wednesdays 8:45 – 9:30 am
Children’s Choir (grades 3-6) $100 ($75 before August 17)
Wednesdays 9:45 – 10:45 am
Youth Choir (grades 7-8) $120 ($95 before August 17)
Wednesdays 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Concert Choir (grades 9-12) $140 ($115 before August 17)
Tuesdays 8:30 – 10:30 am
Girls’ Ensemble (grades 7-12, by audition only) $50
Tuesdays 10:45 – 11:45 am
Men’s Ensemble (grades 7-12, by audition only) $50
Tuesdays 10:45 – 11:45 am
New Concert Choir Students:
Auditions for new high school students are required. If you are new to Inspire One, please email Mrs. Clark at [email protected] to schedule an appointment. Auditions will include a short interview, matching pitch, phrase retention and part holding. Former members do not re-audition.
New Ensemble Students:
If you are currently in choir and would like to audition for Ensemble, please email Mrs. Clark at [email protected] (girls) or Mr. McCracken at [email protected] (guys) to schedule an appointment.
Families with more than two children involved in the choir are eligible for a $10.00 discount for the 3rd, 4th and beyond enrolled student. Please contact [email protected] for coupon code.
Refunds for dropped classes must be requested within first two weeks of choir, minus a $25 administrative fee.
Register and pay online, or mail your completed Registration Form (with checks made payable to “Inspire One”) to:
6569 N. Riverside Dr. #102-244
Fresno, CA 93722
Inspire One Choirs provide a safe, loving, disciplined, creative, educational and Christian environment where students can learn to develop a sense of community where faith and integrity are upheld.
• Choir rehearsals will include instruction in music theory and music history.
• Music selection will include music of various styles, forms and periods.
• Choir rehearsals will be conducted in an orderly fashion. You can expect to work hard and enjoy yourself.
• It is the student’s responsibility to bring their music and a pencil to each rehearsal.
• Use only pencil when marking music. No ink pens, please.
• Inspire One Choir members should be committed to preparing outside of class time. Independent practice expectations vary depending on age.
• No food or drinks allowed in the rehearsal room, except for water.
• Please avoid unnecessary distractions during rehearsal time, especially walking out during a rehearsal.
• Roll will be taken at the beginning of each class. Consistent class attendance not only benefits your students’ music education but also encourages the development of the choir as a whole.
• As a member of Inspire One Choirs, you are encouraged to be involved in as many opportunities as reasonable for your family. Only the concert at the end of each semester is required.
Concert attire is purchased by Inspire One and will be housed on the premises. Inspire One will be solely responsible for care, upkeep and distribution of these outfits.
The choirs need help in specific areas. Please choose one or more that you would be willing to be involved in:
Class Assistant: Sit through class throughout the term to help keep an eye on students, distribute and put away music binders, and help instructor when requested.
Outfit Assistant: Join other moms to help with the sizing, distribution and/or maintenance of concert clothing. No experience necessary. Time commitment is variable and can be as little as during your child’s choir class for a couple of weeks.
Laundry Assistant: Help with laundering outfits the week following the performance. Take as few or as many bags as you like to launder at home and return the following week.