Tuesday Choir Classes
Beginning Choir (grades K-2) $80
8:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
Children’s Choir (grades 3-6) $100
9:20 a.m. to 10:20 a.m.
Youth Choir (grades 6-8) $120
10:25 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
Concert Choir (grades 9-12) $140
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Girls’ Ensemble (grades 9-12, by audition only) $50
11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Guys’ Ensemble (grades 9-12, by audition only) $50
11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
**Students are expected to practice their music on their own.
New Concert Choir Students:
Auditions for new high school students are required. If you are new to Inspire One, please email Mrs. Clark at Licia@inspire-1.org to schedule an appointment. Auditions will include a short interview, matching pitch, phrase retention and part holding. Former members do not re-audition.
New Ensemble Students:
If you are currently in choir and would like to audition for Ensemble, please email Mrs. Clark at Licia@inspire-1.org (girls) or Mr. McCracken at email@example.com (guys) to schedule an appointment.
Early Registration: thru August 14
includes $25 discount
Registration: thru August 28
Late Registration: thru September 4
includes $25 late fee
Families with more than two children involved in the choir are eligible for a $10.00 discount for the 3rd, 4th and beyond enrolled student. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for coupon code.
Refunds for dropped classes must be requested within first two weeks of choir, minus a $25 administrative fee.
Register and pay online, or mail your completed Registration Form (with checks made payable to “Inspire One”) to:
6569 N. Riverside Dr. #102-244
Fresno, CA 93722
August 28 .…..………………..…….. First day of classes
November 13 ……………………….. Final day of classes
November 15 …………………………Fall Concert
Inspire One Choirs provide a safe, loving, disciplined, creative, educational and Christian environment where students can learn to develop a sense of community where faith and integrity are upheld.
• Choir rehearsals will include instruction in music theory and music history.
• Music selection will include music of various styles, forms and periods.
• Choir rehearsals will be conducted in an orderly fashion. You can expect to work hard and enjoy yourself.
• It is the student’s responsibility to bring their music and a pencil to each rehearsal.
• Use only pencil when marking music. No ink pens, please.
• Inspire One Choir members should be committed to preparing outside of class time. Independent practice expectations vary depending on age.
• No food or drinks allowed in the rehearsal room, except for water.
• Please avoid unnecessary distractions during rehearsal time, especially walking out during a rehearsal.
• Roll will be taken at the beginning of each class. Consistent class attendance not only benefits your students’ music education but also encourages the development of the choir as a whole.
• As a member of Inspire One Choirs, you are encouraged to be involved in as many opportunities as reasonable for your family. Only the concert at the end of each semester is required.
Concert attire is purchased by Inspire One and will be housed on the premises. Inspire One will be solely responsible for care, upkeep and distribution of these outfits.
The choirs need help in specific areas. Please choose one or more that you would be willing to be involved in:
Class Assistant: Duties include some of the following: take roll, prepare and hand out name tags, distribute and put away music for your class, help with getting children on and off stage for performances, etc.
Monthly Cookies: Bring cookies to celebrate birthdays once a month.
Fundraising: Help with fundraising for extra events.
Event Coordinator: Willing to coordinate post-concert reception or concert volunteers. Coordinators can also help with managing special events such as festivals.
Concert Outfits: Help size, distribute and maintain concert clothing.
Concert Help: Help with various needs the night of the concert. Keeping choirs quiet while not onstage, passing out bow ties, vests, etc., collecting outfits after the concert.
Concert Offering Usher: Take offering during concerts.
Concert Refreshments: Bring refreshments to the reception after our concerts.